Tutorials will provide an opportunity for conference attendees to explore cutting-edge topics; acquire new insights, knowledge, and skills; and learn from leaders in the field. A tutorial should ideally attract a wide audience. It should be broad enough to provide a basic introduction to the chosen research area, but it should also cover its major topics in depth.
Each tutorial proposal should include the following information:
• Title and an abstract for the proposed tutorial
• Outline of tutorial structure and major topics
• A brief description of its relevance to the ICIMSA2016 Conference
• A short statement of presenter’s research interests and areas of expertise
• January 30th, 2018 Deadline for submission of proposals.
• February 20th, 2018 Notification of acceptance/rejection.
• March 18th, 2018 Deadline for submitting tutorial materials.
ICIMSA2018 reserves the right to cancel any tutorial if deadlines are missed or an insufficient number of attendees are preregistered.
Please email proposals for tutorials to the email@example.com All proposals must be received on or before the deadline.