Conference Scope and Topics
Ad hoc and Sensor Networks; Home Networks; Wireless and Mobile
Track 2. Networks and Information Systems
Internet-based Computing Model; Parallel and Distributed Processing; VoIP, MoIP and Computer Networks
Track 3. Multimedia and Visualization
Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality; Digital Signal Processing and Computer Vision; Video Surveillance
Cloud Computing; Embedded Systems; Middleware for Collaboration; Real-Time Systems
Track 5. Security and Privacy
Computer and Network Forensics; Infrastructure Security; Multimedia Security; Privacy Masking; Software Security
Track 6. Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence
Autonomous and intelligent Agent; Data Warehousing and Data Mining; Information Retrieval and Knowledge Discovery
Distributed Object-Oriented Systems; Reusable Object-Oriented Architectures and Applications; Safety and Security Critical Software; Software Modeling, Development and Maintenance
Track 8. Web Technology
Information Recommendation and Filtering; Model-Driven Development of Web Applications; Web-based Collaboration and Social Networks
Track 9. Internet of Things
Mobile IoT, IoT device or circuit design, IoT applications and services, IoT analytics
We invite proposals for Workshops to be held at the Conference.
Accepted workshops will take place during the main conference.
Final Paper Submission Guidelines– The paper must be written in English and readable
– The paper must be single-column format with single-spaced, 10 point font in the text
– The paper must be prepared using only the Word (doc) template found at the website: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
– The document should be formatted for the standard A4-size paper
– Papers must be submitted Only in Portable Document Format (PDF)
– The paper length limit for full paper: 7-10pages including all figures(Oral presentation)
– The paper length limit for full paper: 4-6 pages including all figures(Poster presentation)
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to express our appreciation for your dedicated participation on the 9th
Prof. Nakhoon Baek, Kyungpook National University, Korea Prof. Nohpill Park, Oklahoma State University, U. S. A.
Conference venue will be announced by April 25th, 2018
Review Comment has been sent to the contact author. If you haven’t receive it, Please contact us.
Acceptance letter has been sent to the Contact Author. If you haven’t receive it, please contact us.