We invite proposals for workshops. Each workshop should have at least 8 paper presentations. The workshop organiser will be responsible for advertising the workshop, reviewing and selecting the papers. One registration fee waiver will be granted to workshop chairs that attract 8 or more accepted and registered papers. Papers accepted to the Workshops will be published in the ICISA 2018 Proceedings. After the conference, some best papers presented at the Workshops will be considered for publication in appropriate journals as Special Issues.
The conference solicits full-day or half-day workshop proposals on new and emerging topics in the areas of Information Science and Applications. A workshop should focus on a specific theme of current interest that can attract high-quality submissions. A proposal should include the following information:
1. Title of the workshop
2. Significance and timeliness
3. Full contact and a short bio of the workshop organizers
4. Planned format for the full-day workshop with expected paper submission volume
5. A tentative list of TPC members
6. A draft of Call for Papers
7. Advertisement plan for the Call for Papers
8. History of the workshop (if applicable)
The ICISA 2018 Organizing Committee invites proposals for half-day tutorials which will take place in Hong Kong, China.
Tutorials are intended to provide a comprehensive introduction to established or emerging research topics of interest for the Information Science and Applications. The ideal tutorial should attract a wide audience. It should be broad enough to provide a basic introduction to the chosen area, but it should also cover the most important topics in depth. Each tutorial should be well-focused so that its content can be covered in a half-day slot.
we expect to offer a waived registration fee to one speaker of each accepted tutorial .
Tutorial proposals should contain at least the following:
1. A title and an abstract of the tutorial.
2. A brief description of the tutorial content and its relevance to the Information Science and Applications(no more than 2 pages).
3. A brief outline of the tutorial structure showing that the tutorial’s core content can be covered in a 4 hours slot.
4. The names and contact information of the tutorial instructors, including one-paragraph statements of their research interests and areas of expertise.
5. A description of special requirements for technical equipment (e.g., audio equipment).
Workshop and Tutorial Proposals Deadline: December 20, 2017
Notification of acceptance: December 30, 2017
Please send Workshop and Tutorial Proposals in PDF format to Dr.Kuinam J.Kim: email@example.com