Paper Submission Guidelines
– The paper length limit: 2 pages using 10 point font (for Poster Presentation)
– The paper length limit: 3 to 5 pages using 10 point font (for Oral Presentation)
– The paper must be written in English and readable.
– The paper must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, 10 point font in the text.
– Follow the instructions in Word document and Latex templates.
(IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings).
– The document should be formatted for the standard A4-size paper.
– Papers must be submitted only in portable document format otherwise known as PDF.