ICISA 2023 will be held on February 13th – 15th, 2023
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and the accepted papers will be published in LNEE Series by Springer.
Paper Submission Deadline: October, 15th, 2022
Notification of Paper Acceptance: November 10th, 2022
Final Paper & Copyright: November 25th, 2022
Conference date: February 13th – 15th, 2023
ICISA2023 is the next event in the series of highly successful International Conference on Information Science and Applications, previously held in Virtual Conference(2020), Seoul, Korea(2019), Hong Kong, China (2018), Macau, China (2017), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(2016), Pattaya, Thailand(2015), Seoul, Korea(2014), Pattaya, Thailand(2013), Suwon, Korea(2012), Jeju Island(2011) and Seoul, Korea (2010).
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th conferences were technically sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and proceedings were published in IEEE Xplore. The previous 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th Conference was technically sponsored by LNEE (Springer) and proceedings were published in LNEE Series.
ICISA seeks contributions presenting novel research results in all aspects of Information Science and Applications.
Previous Conference Proceedings
- 1st ICISA 2010 , Seoul, Korea
- 2nd ICISA 2011, Jeju Island, Korea
- 3rd ICISA 2012, Suwon, Korea
- 4th ICISA 2013, Pattaya, Thailand
- 5th ICISA 2014, Seoul, Korea
- 6th ICISA 2015, Pattaya, Thailand
- 7th ICISA 2016, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 8th ICISA 2017, Macau
- 9th ICISA 2018, Hong Kong, China
- 10th ICISA 2019, Seoul, Korea
- 11th ICISA 2020, Virtual Conference